Fast Skytree Combo Ticket
Tokyo Skytree has launched a Fast Skytree Combo ticket this July, allowing international visitors to visit the Tembo Deck and Tembo Galleria with a shorter wait compared to regular ticket holders.
8:00am – 9:00pm
- TEMBO DECK (Floor 350) closes at 10:00pm
- TEMBO GALLERIA (Floor 450) last entry is at 9:20pm
Ticket sales are subject to change due to weather conditions and other reasons.
Tokyo Skytree 4th Floor West Entrance
Regular (Same-day) tickets are available at a different ticket counter
Fast Skytree Ticket Admission fees
|Ticket type||12 years old and above||4 to 11 years old|
|Single ticket (Floor 350)||3,000 yen||1,500 yen|
|Combo ticket (Floor 350+450) *NEW*||4,000 yen||2,000 yen|
- Children under 3 years old are admitted free
- No discounts for visitors with disabilities
- Tickets to TEMBO GALLERIA (Floor 450) are also available at the ticket counter on TEMBO DECK (Floor 350)
- The Combo ticket is only available at the Fast Skytree Ticket Counter
(Reference Information – Regular tickets)
|Ticket type||18 years and above||12 to 17 years old||6 to 11 years old||4 to 5 years old|
|TEMBO DECK (Floor 350) Same-day ticket||2,060 yen||1,540 yen||930 yen||620 yen|
|TEMBO GALLERIA (Floor 450) Same-day ticket||1,030 yen||820 yen||510 yen||310 yen|
International passport holders who can show ID to the ticket counter.
*International guests residing in Japan and Japanese visitors accompanying a group consisting of international visitors are also eligible.