Keikyu Misaki Maguro Pass
Keikyu Corporation has launched the Keikyu Misaki Maguro Pass to highlight the charms of the Miura area, including the local specialty, maguro (tuna).
The pass allows convenient access from Tokyo to popular tourist areas such as Yokohama and Kamakura, and allows visitors to access lesser-known areas such as Kamata, Kawasaki, and the Miura peninsula.
(1) Subject Sections
- Free Ticket for all Keikyu Line trains
- Unlimited Ride Bus Ticket for the Designated Free Ride Area (covering the majority of the Miura peninsula, from Kamakura down to Misaki Port and Jogashima)
- 1 x Tuna Cuisine Meal Ticket
- 2 x Leisure Facility Use Tickets
|Adult||Children (aged between 6 and 11)|
|5,500 yen||3,530 yen|
(3) Validity period
Two (2) consecutive days
- Unlimited use of all Keikyu lines (excluding Sengakuji Station)
(Note: Passengers cannot use automatic ticket gate machines with this ticket; you must present the ticket at a station ticket gate window with a staff member when entering and exiting the ticket gates.)
Keikyu Express Buses
- Unlimited use of Keikyu Express Buses in the designated area only. A full map can be found in the Misaki Maguro Pass PDF guide (link below). Notable areas which you can access:
- To go to Kamakura from Kanazawa-Hakkei Station: Bus Line 24
- To go to Kamakura from Shinzushi Station: Bus Lines 30 and 40
- To go to Hayama Marina from Shinzushi Station: Bus Lines 11 and 12
- To go to Kannonzaki from Maborikaigain Station: Bus Lines 24 and 28
Tuna Cuisine Meal Ticket
- One (1) meal at one (1) of the tuna cuisine restaurants listed in the Misaki Maguro Pass PDF guide (link below)
Leisure Facilities Use Ticket
- Two (2) tickets, each valid for 1 time use at 1 of the applicable facilities
Only customers that have a passport issued by a nation other than Japan and whose visa status in Japan is “Short-term stay”.
(6) Purchase and exchange
- After purchasing at participating overseas travel agencies, the customer will receive an exchange voucher that can be exchanged for the pass after entry into Japan at the following stations (passports must be presented)
- Staffed counters at Keikyu Haneda Airport International Terminal Station
- Staffed counters at Keikyu Shinagawa Station
The voucher can be exchanged from up to 2 days before the usage date until the usage date.
Visit Keikyu Web and view or download the Misaki Maguro Pass PDF for more information.