Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info (JNTO) will blossom at AIME 2016. Book an appointment at the Japan Stand #2700 at AIME 2016 for the fantastic opportunity to go into the draw to win one of two exciting trips* for #twotoJapan on Japan Airlines or All Nippon Airways. Experience Japan for yourself, staying at Swissotel Nankai Osaka in Osaka and Intercontinental Tokyo Bay in Tokyo. JNTO will be joined by 14 co-exhibitors from Japan and look forward to seeing you at AIME 2016.
To go into the draw please ensure you have had an appointment at the Japan stand, attended one of the two Japan networking events, provided a response to the question “In 25 words or less please explain why Japan would be one of preferred international MICE destinations”. Submit the completed passport booklet with your name and contact details to the hostesses on the Japan stand during the AIME Exhibition by 5pm AEDT on Tuesday 24 February 2016. You must also submit your completed follow-up survey to DE&E by 3rd March 2016.
Japan Meetings & Incentives (Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info)
All Nippon Airways
Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
Swissotel Nankai Osaka
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for Australian and New Zealand residents only.
- Each prize is valid for two people.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking. Blackout periods may apply.
- The prize includes premium economy class return flights on Japan Airlines or All Nippon Airways from Sydney to Tokyo, as well as domestic economy class return tickets from Tokyo to Osaka.
- The prize includes two nights at Swissotel Nankai Osaka in Osaka in a standard room and two nights at Intercontinental Tokyo Bay in Tokyo.
- Valid for travel between 01 April 2016 and 30 September 2016.
- Two winners will be notified via phone on Thursday 10 March 2016 and the prize redrawn if not claimed within 3 days.
- Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info reserves the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at their sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” without warranty nor guarantee.
- The prize winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together on the same dates/times.No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize will be awarded for any reason, including for cancellation of trip due to natural calamities or any other force majeure event.
- Once the trip is confirmed, the departure date and names cannot be changed or winner will forfeit the prize package. The prize is not transferrable.
- The winner of the prize (and their travel companions) will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the prize.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize.
- Flights within Australia and from New Zealand to Sydney are not included in the prize.
- Cost of obtaining a visa is not included in the prize (Australian passport holders do not need a visa).
- Winner is responsible for all incidentals, meals, gratuities and transportation throughout the duration of the trip, additional charges and any other expenses not specified here.
- Picture identification (valid driver’s license, passports, visas or other picture identification) is the winner’s and guest’s responsibilities.
- Additional conditions apply for the ANA flights.