Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Japan abounds in accommodations, both western-style and Japanese. Types of accommodation vary widely in terms of style and price.
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.
13 Cool Things To Do In Tokyo in the Morning
Travel blogger Helen Foster gives us her list of 13 cool things to do in Tokyo in the morning, from eating sushi at a market to exploring Japanese gardens.
More a whole lot more in Hokkaido
From the cities to smaller, less known ski resorts, to the wilderness, to the indigenous Ainu culture, there is plenty on offer in Hokkaido outside your favourite snow resorts.
Japan is a spectacular destination to visit in any season, and offers many different…
6 tips for an authentic Japan travel experience
Six simple tips to make your first visit to Japan a great one.