Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
EAT JAPAN: an essential guide to this culinary hot spot
We have created a 16-page guide on the incredible culinary experiences that await any hungry (and thirsty!) explorer to the land of the rising sun.
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.
Tokyo DisneySea with Kids
Travel blogger Leah Smileski of Kid Bucket List gives us her insider tips on what to see, eat and do at Tokyo DisneySea with Kids.
Instagrammable Food Guide to Tokyo
The Instagrammable Food Guide to Tokyo written by Instagram super-star and photographer Tara Milk Tea.
13 Cool Things To Do In Tokyo in the Morning
Travel blogger Helen Foster gives us her list of 13 cool things to do in Tokyo in the morning, from eating sushi at a market to exploring Japanese gardens.
The cheapest and most expensive gourmet foods you’ll find in Japan
From the exorbitant to the best budget bites, here are some of the most expensive and cheapest foods you’ll find in Japan.