Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
The perfect combo: Ski and Onsen
Owain Price introduces his top tips on the best onsen and ski/snowboarding resorts.
Japan offers some incredible skiing, with mountains of powder snow and over 600 ski resorts…
Japan Ski & Snow Guide
Explore trips for families, couples, and solo-skiing in our 24-page travel brochure covering the ski terrains of Hokkaido, Tohoku, Nagano, and Niigata.
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.
Japan abounds in accommodations, both western-style and Japanese. Types of accommodation vary widely in terms of style and price.
Adventures in Japan
With rich emotive landscapes and vistas that have inspired explorers, artists, warriors, travellers and even Emperors for centuries, Japan is the perfect canvas on which to launch an adventure of endless discovery.