Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
More a whole lot more in Hokkaido
From the cities to smaller, less known ski resorts, to the wilderness, to the indigenous Ainu culture, there is plenty on offer in Hokkaido outside your favourite snow resorts.
Japan offers some incredible skiing, with mountains of powder snow and over 600 ski resorts…
15 Awesome Things to Do in Tokyo
Welcome to Tokyo, the only place in the world that you can eat Michelin-starred food for under $10, sleep in a capsule, or watch live baseball at 4am in the morning.
Seeking Samurai in Kakunodate
I have always been fascinated with the Japanese warriors called Samurai since I saw the 2003 movie The Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise.
6 tips for an authentic Japan travel experience
Six simple tips to make your first visit to Japan a great one.
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.