Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
More a whole lot more in Hokkaido
From the cities to smaller, less known ski resorts, to the wilderness, to the indigenous Ainu culture, there is plenty on offer in Hokkaido outside your favourite snow resorts.
Tokyo DisneySea with Kids
Travel blogger Leah Smileski of Kid Bucket List gives us her insider tips on what to see, eat and do at Tokyo DisneySea with Kids.
EAT JAPAN: an essential guide to this culinary hot spot
We have created a 16-page guide on the incredible culinary experiences that await any hungry (and thirsty!) explorer to the land of the rising sun.
Taste of Japan: 6 Places Beyond Tokyo
Japan is renowned for its diverse and delicious cuisine. From street-food to Michelin star restaurants, discover the best ‘off the beaten track’ culinary hotspots.
6 tips for an authentic Japan travel experience
Six simple tips to make your first visit to Japan a great one.
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.