Tateyama Kurobe Option Ticket on sale now
Partners Information: JR East and JR West have joined forces once again to sell the convenient Tateyama Kurobe Option Ticket (one-way) for tourists visiting Japan from overseas.
This ticket allows tourists to economically visit the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route from Nagano/Toyama Station, when used together with other tickets such as the ‘Tokyo-Osaka Hokuriku Arch Pass’, recommended to those travelling to the Hokuriku region.
Enjoy great panoramic views of the Northern Alps Tateyama mountain range and create wonderful memories of your trip to Japan.
Sun. 15 April 2018 to Sun. 11 November 2018
Fri. 13 April 2018 to Tue. 6 November 2018
Period of validity
JR East Area
- JR East Travel Service Centers (Tokyo, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Ueno, Haneda Airport, Narita Airport Terminal 1, Narita Airport Terminal 2 & 3)
- Narita Airport Terminal 1 Station, Narita Airport Terminal 2 & 3 Station
- Travel Service Center (View Plaza) Nagano Station
JR West Area
- Osaka Station, Shin-Osaka Station, Kyoto Station, Kanazawa Station, Toyama Station
Adults (aged 12 and above) 9,000 yen, children (aged 6-11) 4,500 yen.
Non-Japanese nationals with a foreign passport with a short-term stay of up to 90 days. Passports will be checked at time of sale.
One-way from Nagano to Dentetsu-Toyama or Dentetsu-Toyama to Nagano.
- Nagano to Ogizawa (Alpico Kotsu., Ltd/Kanden Amenix Co., Ltd)
- Ogizawa to Kurobe Dam (The Kansai Electric Power Co.)
- Lake Kurobe to Tateyama (Tateyama Kurobe Kanko Co., Ltd.)
- Tateyama to Dentetsu-Toyama (Toyama Chihou Tetsudou Inc.)
To travel between Tokyo-Hokuriku Area-Osaka, we recommend the Tokyo-Osaka Hokuriku Arch Pass.