Tokyo Metro – The Underground Mysteries 2017
Partners Information: Tokyo Metro will hold their “Tokyo Metro – The Underground Mysteries” event between Sunday, 1 October 2017 and Wednesday, 31 January 2018.
Tokyo Metro – The Underground Mysteries is a puzzle-solving and city exploration game. Walk around Tokyo and ride the Tokyo Metro to reach the goal!
The game is in its 4th year and is available in English for the first time!
Sunday, 1 October to Wednesday, 31 January 2018
How to participate
- Buy a puzzle-solving kit (which comes with a 24-hour ticket) at selected subway pass sales corners.
- Follow the instructions in the kit to solve the first puzzle. Go to the next spot.
- Follow the new hints at each place in Tokyo, unravelling mysteries along the way.
- More the final answer to finish the game!
Where to purchase the Puzzle-solving Kit
Subway pass sales corner at Ginza Station, Ueno Station, Ikebukuro Station (on the Marunouchi/Yurakucho Lines), Shinjuku Station or Shibuya Station.
Opening hours: 7:40am-8:00pm (365 days a year)
- At Shibuya Station, the kit is only sold at the subway pass sales corner for the Ginza Line.
- The English version of the kit is only available at the subway sales corner at Ueno Station.
2,160 yen (including tax)
Comes with a 24-hour Tokyo Metro ticket for unlimited use of the Tokyo Metro Lines. The 24 hours start once you first walk through the automatic ticket gates.
- The 24-hour ticket and puzzle-solving kit cannot be purchased separately.
- No advanced purchase available for puzzle-solving kits.
- No child prices available.
Visit the official English site