Use the “JNTO Travel Planner” for train and map information helpful in traveling around Japan.
- By simply entering the departing and arrival station, get an overview of train transfer method, fares, and travel time.
- By simply selecting the arrival airport and major train stations around Japan, find routes to stations nearest your destination.
- Display a map of the arrival train station and areas surrounding sightseeing spots.
Click here to use the Travel Planner
Transport Times & Distances to Major Cities
From Narita Airport (Tokyo)
- To Tokyo station: JR Narita Express train, 55 mins, 23 services daily, 3020 yen
- To Keisei Ueno station: “Skyliner” train, 41 mins, 21 services daily, 2,470 yen (all seats reserved) or Limited Express train, 85 mins, departs every 20mins, 1240 yen
- Airport Limousine Bus: Frequent services to Tokyo City Air Terminal (TCAT), 3000 yen; to Tokyo station, 85 mins; 3100 yen; to major hotels in Tokyo, up to 120 mins, 3100 yen; to Haneda Airport, 65 mins, 3100 yen
From Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
- To Shinagawa station: Keikyu Airport Express train, 20 mins, 410 yen
- To Hamamatsucho station: Tokyo Monorail, 20 mins, 490 yen
From Kansai Airport (Osaka)
- To Kyoto station; 75 mins by JR Haruka train, 3570 yen or 85 mins by bus, 2550 yen
- Osaka station: 65 mins by JR Rapid train, 1190 yen or Airport Limousine Bus, 1550 yen
- Shin-Osaka station: 50 mins by JR Haruka train, 2850 yen
- Tennoji station : 33mins by JR Haruka train, 2230 yen
- Namba station: 35 mins by Nankai Railways “Rapi-t” train, 1430 yen or by Limited Express, 920 yen
- Kobe Sannomiya station: 70 mins by Airport Limousine Bus, 1900 yen
- Nara: 85mins by Airport Limousine Bus, 2050 yen
- Osaka Itami Domestic Airport: 75 mins by bus, 1950 yen
- HYPERDIA – Digital timetable & Course and fare search
- JAL oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare – Discount domestic air fare for overseas visitors to Japan
- Experience Japan Fare by All Nippon Airways – Discount domestic air fare for overseas visitors to Japan
- Japan Rail Pass – The most economical way to travel throughout Japan by rail
- Welcome to Tokyo Metro – Tokyo Travel Guide, Tokyo Subway Route Map and Ticket Information