Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
A Guide to Universal Studios Japan
I had honestly forgotten how much I love theme parks until I entered through the front gates of Universal Studios Japan.
Rafting and canyoning adventure tour specialists in Minakami, Gunma prefecture.
Seeking Samurai in Kakunodate
I have always been fascinated with the Japanese warriors called Samurai since I saw the 2003 movie The Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise.
The cheapest and most expensive gourmet foods you’ll find in Japan
From the exorbitant to the best budget bites, here are some of the most expensive and cheapest foods you’ll find in Japan.
Six top tips for a first-time visit to Japan
These six useful tips for first-time visitors will help you get the most out of your Japan trip.
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.