Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Adventures in Japan
With rich emotive landscapes and vistas that have inspired explorers, artists, warriors, travellers and even Emperors for centuries, Japan is the perfect canvas on which to launch an adventure of endless discovery.
Japan abounds in accommodations, both western-style and Japanese. Types of accommodation vary widely in terms of style and price.
Six Japanese foods to try for the adventurous
Take note of these six lesser-known, yet quintessentially Japanese dishes for you to try on your next visit to Japan.
EAT JAPAN: an essential guide to this culinary hot spot
We have created a 16-page guide on the incredible culinary experiences that await any hungry (and thirsty!) explorer to the land of the rising sun.
Five lesser known Japanese dishes
Japanese food is a lot more than just sushi, tempura, or ramen. Give these 5 lesser known but tasty dishes a try.
The cheapest and most expensive gourmet foods you’ll find in Japan
From the exorbitant to the best budget bites, here are some of the most expensive and cheapest foods you’ll find in Japan.