Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
A Guide to Universal Studios Japan
I had honestly forgotten how much I love theme parks until I entered through the front gates of Universal Studios Japan.
13 Cool Things To Do In Tokyo in the Morning
Travel blogger Helen Foster gives us her list of 13 cool things to do in Tokyo in the morning, from eating sushi at a market to exploring Japanese gardens.
The cheapest and most expensive gourmet foods you’ll find in Japan
From the exorbitant to the best budget bites, here are some of the most expensive and cheapest foods you’ll find in Japan.
Adventures in Japan
With rich emotive landscapes and vistas that have inspired explorers, artists, warriors, travellers and even Emperors for centuries, Japan is the perfect canvas on which to launch an adventure of endless discovery.
Japan Ski & Snow Guide
Explore trips for families, couples, and solo-skiing in our 24-page travel brochure covering the ski terrains of Hokkaido, Tohoku, Nagano, and Niigata.
More a whole lot more in Hokkaido
From the cities to smaller, less known ski resorts, to the wilderness, to the indigenous Ainu culture, there is plenty on offer in Hokkaido outside your favourite snow resorts.