Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Tokyo DisneySea with Kids
Travel blogger Leah Smileski of Kid Bucket List gives us her insider tips on what to see, eat and do at Tokyo DisneySea with Kids.
Chloe Ting’s Guide to Nagano, Kanazawa, Takayama and Shirakawago
Australian YouTuber Chloe Ting’s guide to Nagano, Kanazawa, Takayama and Shirakawago.
EAT JAPAN: an essential guide to this culinary hot spot
We have created a 16-page guide on the incredible culinary experiences that await any hungry (and thirsty!) explorer to the land of the rising sun.
The art of yoshoku: Six popular western dishes reinvented in Japan
Western food (yoshoku) in Japan doesn’t exactly mean hamburgers, spaghetti, and fish and chips – at least, not as we know it.
Japan offers some incredible skiing, with mountains of powder snow and over 600 ski resorts…
Japan is a spectacular destination to visit in any season, and offers many different…