Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Japan offers some incredible skiing, with mountains of powder snow and over 600 ski resorts…
15 Awesome Things to Do in Tokyo
Welcome to Tokyo, the only place in the world that you can eat Michelin-starred food for under $10, sleep in a capsule, or watch live baseball at 4am in the morning.
The perfect combo: Ski and Onsen
Owain Price introduces his top tips on the best onsen and ski/snowboarding resorts.
Five lesser known Japanese dishes
Japanese food is a lot more than just sushi, tempura, or ramen. Give these 5 lesser known but tasty dishes a try.
6 tips for an authentic Japan travel experience
Six simple tips to make your first visit to Japan a great one.
Throughout Japan there are activities and adventures for the whole family to undertake and world class family hotels to return to at the end of the day.