Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Tokyo DisneySea with Kids
Travel blogger Leah Smileski of Kid Bucket List gives us her insider tips on what to see, eat and do at Tokyo DisneySea with Kids.
The art of yoshoku: Six popular western dishes reinvented in Japan
Western food (yoshoku) in Japan doesn’t exactly mean hamburgers, spaghetti, and fish and chips – at least, not as we know it.
Adventures in Japan
With rich emotive landscapes and vistas that have inspired explorers, artists, warriors, travellers and even Emperors for centuries, Japan is the perfect canvas on which to launch an adventure of endless discovery.
Favourite Things to do for Families in Tokyo
Blogger Evie Farrell and her eight year old daughter Emmie talk about their favourite things to do for families in Tokyo.
15 Awesome Things to Do in Tokyo
Welcome to Tokyo, the only place in the world that you can eat Michelin-starred food for under $10, sleep in a capsule, or watch live baseball at 4am in the morning.
A Guide to Universal Studios Japan
I had honestly forgotten how much I love theme parks until I entered through the front gates of Universal Studios Japan.