Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.
EAT JAPAN: an essential guide to this culinary hot spot
We have created a 16-page guide on the incredible culinary experiences that await any hungry (and thirsty!) explorer to the land of the rising sun.
The perfect combo: Ski and Onsen
Owain Price introduces his top tips on the best onsen and ski/snowboarding resorts.
Rafting and canyoning adventure tour specialists in Minakami, Gunma prefecture.
Throughout Japan there are activities and adventures for the whole family to undertake and world class family hotels to return to at the end of the day.
Taste of Japan: 6 Places Beyond Tokyo
Japan is renowned for its diverse and delicious cuisine. From street-food to Michelin star restaurants, discover the best ‘off the beaten track’ culinary hotspots.