Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Rafting and canyoning adventure tour specialists in Minakami, Gunma prefecture.
Adventures in Japan
With rich emotive landscapes and vistas that have inspired explorers, artists, warriors, travellers and even Emperors for centuries, Japan is the perfect canvas on which to launch an adventure of endless discovery.
Throughout Japan there are activities and adventures for the whole family to undertake and world class family hotels to return to at the end of the day.
The cheapest and most expensive gourmet foods you’ll find in Japan
From the exorbitant to the best budget bites, here are some of the most expensive and cheapest foods you’ll find in Japan.
Six top tips for a first-time visit to Japan
These six useful tips for first-time visitors will help you get the most out of your Japan trip.
10 dishes you shouldn’t leave Japan without trying
Here are a few popular Japanese dishes you really shouldn’t leave the country without trying.