Domestic Airports & Flights
Major Airports in Japan
• Narita Airport (Tokyo)
• Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
• Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
• New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
• Central Japan International Airport (Nagoya)
• Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
• Naha Airport (Okinawa)
Discounted domestic flights
The below airlines offer online bookings in English:
• ANA Experience Japan – fares within Japan for 10,800 yen per sector.
• Japan Airlines oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare & Welcome to Japan Fare
• Low cost carriers including Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air.
For further details please visit Japan National Tourism Organization - cash1970.info head office website.
Throughout Japan there are activities and adventures for the whole family to undertake and world class family hotels to return to at the end of the day.
Japan Ski & Snow Guide
Explore trips for families, couples, and solo-skiing in our 24-page travel brochure covering the ski terrains of Hokkaido, Tohoku, Nagano, and Niigata.
6 tips for an authentic Japan travel experience
Six simple tips to make your first visit to Japan a great one.
Japan offers some incredible skiing, with mountains of powder snow and over 600 ski resorts…
Five reasons why Japan is a country of contrasts
From skyscrapers to national parks and high-end dining to casual eats, Japan promises to surprise and delight.
Japan ‘The Luxe Guide’
Where breathtaking landscapes meet fascinating traditions and modern culture. More Vogue Australia’s round up of the best of luxury Japan.