Welcome to Nikko and Kinugawa Onsen Campaign
Partners Information: Nikko City Tourism Association is holding the Welcome to Nikko and Kinugawa Onsen Campaign from February 9-28, 2018.
During the campaign, international visitors can enjoy:
- Onsen – soak for free in a traditional hot spring at participating hotels and ryokan.
- Japanese-style New Year dishes – for guests staying at participating hotels and ryokan, try special dishes like otoso, ozoni or oshiruko free of charge.
- Free souvenirs – special gifts for guests staying at campaign partner hotels and ryokan.
- Cultural events and festivals – including the Ohina Festival (Girls Day), Kamakura Snow House Festival, Lunar Spring Festival and more
Popular theme parks and ski resorts will offer free admission* on selected dates below:
- Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura: Free admission on Sat, Feb 17 2018 and Mon, Feb 19 2018
- Tobu World Square: Free admission on Sun, Feb 18 2018 and Tue, Feb 20, 2018
- Hunter Mountain Shiobara Ski Resort: Gondola trial roundup and Kids park (Snow Playground) are available for free.
Other tourist facilities will offer discounts during the campaign period.
*Please show your passport and the pamphlet at the entrance.